Tracey Neuls is looking for a new intern to join our team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within this unique company, gaining a valuable insight into the management of a creative business in the design industry. We are looking for someone that has an appreciation for Tracey's innovate footwear with a passion for independent retail. You will have the opportunity to participate in design meetings, promotion and special projects.
The role will include:
We are looking for applicants with the following skills:
- Retail sales in both East and West London locations
- Customer care and follow up
- Shop space care, window displays.
- Helping with event planning
- Assisting the manager with day to day tasks
- Projects set by the designer
- Good graphic skills
- Assertive with social media
- Strong personality, confident and self motivated
- Proficient on a Macintosh, Excel, Word.
- Willingness to contribute ideas
The internship will begin in October 2013 with a three month review.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to Tracey Neuls